1. (Required Parent Action) Please enter your Summertime Activity information by the 6th. Read below for more details.
2. Recruiting! Pack 364 is doing a great job recruiting this year; however, let us turn up the heat some more. Please go out of your way to invite boys to try Scouting. We are going to be flooding the school with flyers next week, please encourage your Scouts to talk to their peers.
3. Volunteering! One of the things that we can do is to continue to increase the quality of our program. We have a few critical openings right now that we are looking to fill. They only take as much time as you have to put into them. The more volunteers we have, the less everyone does.
4. Community Service! Everyone in the pack has been invited to STEP OUT! WALK TO STOP DIABETES. Imagine what kind of message our boys would be sending to the kids with this disease if everyone in the Pack supported this event.
After this event we will be participating in the Veterans Day Parade followed by Scouting For Food.
Yours in Scouting,
Cubmaster Pack 364
(8/27 Post):The committee and parents have put on a great show this summer. Tonight's movie night was outstanding! Thank you to Heather/Brooke for picking the movie and making arrangements, Rodger for the IT support, Donny for the "real" popcorn, and everyone else that pitched in.
A few business notes:
1. Summertime Activity Award (Required parent action).
Please visit the link below and fill in your Scouts attendance for the summer activities. If they participated in 1 event per month on this list, they'll get an award (if you fill in the form). Please complete by Sept 6th. The form takes 1 minute to fill out and makes this very easy for the committee to keep track of how much fun we had this summer.
2. Website host (Request for help). If anyone works in the IT industry, we would like for someone to host www.pack364.org for us. We have the site setup, just need someone to register our domain name with to avoid monthly fees. If you can help here, please let me know.
3. Camping! (FYI). We are going to have an amazing turn out for this year's Family camp. In the fall the Boy Scouts take over during the day and teach the younger Scouts what they have learned. It is one of the best events that we put on and is perfect for recruiting new Scouts. Please INVITE your friends to join us! There's nothing stopping them from getting a site on their own the same weekend OR stopping by for an afternoon of fun. They are INVITED to all of our events. If you know of someone that may want to join us, please let me know.
Pack News >