What: Pack 364 is doing another "good turn" by providing stockings for 45 boys this Christmas.
When: Dec 11th
1) LEADERS: The stockings and cardboard toppers are in the Scout Room Closet. Please distribute them at your next den meeting.
2) Please fill your stocking for a boy the age of your Scout.
Stocking item suggestions:
3) Write in Large Letters “BOY” and age range of your gift on the front of the cardboard Santa Topper.
4) Stockings will be handled multiple times. Please do not overstuff the stocking or attach anything to the outside of the bag. Please secure the cardboard topper with staples. If you have enough to overstuff stockings, we can make arrangements to get more stockings (you can stuff them more than this photo :)).
5) The Pack will be accepting the stockings at the Christmas Pack Meeting on December 11. If you are not able to attend the pack meeting, please deliver the stocking to your son’s leader prior to December 11. All of the stockings that we receive will be taken to the Salvation Army Warehouse on December 12. This is the final day for stocking submissions to the Salvation Army as distribution to the families-in- need begins the next day.
6) Pack 364 has committed to filling 45 stockings.
Questions? Contact your den leader.
Pack News >