The SCOUTStrong Presidential Active Lifestyle Award Challenge will help you add activity to your life, and reward you when you do!
How do Scouts earn the Award?
To earn the SCOUTStrong PALA Challenge Award, you are required to meet a daily activity goal of 30 minutes a day for adults and 60 minutes a day for kids under 18 for at least five days a week, for six out of eight weeks. Stick with the program and you'll earn an award in less than two months.
What is Pack 364 doing to support the President's challenge?
1. We've eliminated the Ice Cream Social and replaced it with a physical activity (Bike Rodeo).
2. We have removed soda and sugary drinks from Pack events and replaced them with water.
3. We're planning a trip to PT with the SEALs and SWCC on their obstacle course in the fall on a half day of school. More to follow, but this is going to be an afternoon that your boys are not going to want to miss.
The SEALS are going to scale down their obstacle course to Scout size and show the boys how much fun being in shape can be.
-Raft carry-Log carry
-Rope swing over a mud pit
What do parents need to do?
1. Enroll at https://www.presidentschallenge.org/BSA_596/
2. By November 3rd, meet the program's requirements for 6 of consecutive 8 weeks.
3. Submit proof of completion paperwork to your den leader.
What do the boys get when they are done?
1. A VERY COOL personalized water bottle.
2. An opportunity to do something most boys never do, work out with a NAVY SEAL - SCOUTStrong style.http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/Home/BSAFit/ScoutStrong.aspx
Click on the link below for more information!
Pack News >